BoatOfficer Blue is the easy remote monitoring for your boat. Energy-saving, equipped with many sensors and expandable, it monitors everything you want to know about your boat when you are not on board. To use it, you also need the free BoatOfficer smartphone app (from Android 5.1 or iOS 9) - also available in the app stores.
LoRaWAN is used as radio communication with TheThingsNetwork as network provider - more information about this on our website. Advantage for you: no SIM card is required and we can do the only remote boot monitoring without subscription costs to offer.
- GPS position
- Shock of the box
With a BoatOfficer sensor cable battery (accessories, see bundle offers):
- Monitoring the on-board battery voltage
- Alerting of motor activity (patent pending)
- In contrast to the BoatOfficer Blue: Separate SOS button - after pressing an alarm message goes to connected smartphones. Ideal for example for school operation or rental. Without immediately alerting all SAR services.
- Integrated battery with > 1 year runtime of monitoring (depending on configuration)
- Rechargeable via USB charging cable or via the on-board battery (see accessories)
- Waterproof with IP65
- Compact design: 14 x 9 x 4 cm
- CE conformity
Scope of delivery:
- BoatOfficer Blue
- USB charging cable
- Smartphone from iOS 9 or Android 5.1
- LoRaWAN network coverage from TheThingsNetwork (see https://www.boatofficer.com/technology.html)
Further accessory cables for the BoatOfficer Blue are under development. At the top of the list is a water sensor. This can be bought later and used directly with the BoatOfficer Blue.
• BoatOfficer uses this as radio communication from BoatOfficer Blue to the Internet LoRaWAN TheThingsNetwork's network. Please check if you have Network coverage in your harbour (on the page: http://ttnmapper.org ). TheThingsNetwork is a community network that anyone can expand. So you can expand the network yourself at the harbour with a so-called gateway (from € 80). Feel free to ask us how it works: email@example.com .
Questions? Do not hesitate to ask us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!